3 tablespoons oil
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ frozen peas and carrots
½ cup fully cooked turkey ham cubes
3 cups cooked rice
½ cup bean sprouts
2 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat.
2. Add beaten egg and stir until no more running.
3. Add onions, stir for a couple of seconds, then add frozen peas and carrots, ham.
4. Continue stirring for a few more seconds, add rice and bean sprouts.
5. Stir fry for 1 more minute or until rice is heated through. Drizzle Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade over fried rice. Stir to mix.