2 skinless, boneless chicken thighs or 1 chicken breast
3 tablespoons Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1 1/2 cups Jasmine rice
1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
2 tablespoons craisins
1. First cut chicken into small cubes and place them in a mixing bowl. Add Ying's Korean BBQ marinade and mix well. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
2. In a saucepan, place rice and 1 1/2 cups cold water, frozen peas and carrots and craisins. Mix well.
3. Lay marinated chicken on top. Drizzle the leftover marinade from the chicken over rice and chicken.
4. Cook covered over medium high heat until it boils. Turn down heat to low and let it simmer for about 15 minutes or until everything is cooked.
5. Mix everything well with a rice paddle and drizzle more Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade if desired.
Note: Make sure to cut chicken into small bite size. This could be a great side dish for Thanksgiving!