1 tablespoon butter or oil
1/4 cup mixed vegetables ( onion, tomato and jalapeno), chopped
1 teaspoon Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons shredded cheese
1. First beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
2. Heat oil in a skillet or pan, add vegetables and saute for 10 seconds.
3. Add Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce and saute for another 5 seconds. Take vegetables out of pan and set aside.
4. While pan is still hot on medium high heat, add eggs. Let it cook until almost no more running, add vegetables and shredded cheese on top eggs.
5. Cook for 1 minute or until cheese start melting. Fold egg in half. Serve with toasts and fresh fruit.
Note: Eggs are very good for you. It is considered one of the most nutritious food in China. Woman who just has a baby normally eats a lot of eggs.