1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 green onion
4 tablespoons oil
2 eggs, beaten
Dash black pepper
1 cup coleslaw vegetables or shredded cabbage
1 small red bell pepper, sliced
4-5 shiitake mushrooms, sliced or wood ear
3 tablespoons to ¼ cup Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce
1. Cut chicken into thin slices or strips. Slice green onion into 2-inch lengths, then cut each section in half.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium high heat in a stir fry pan or skillet. Stir in beaten eggs and stir fry until they set lightly. Remove eggs from pan and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add a dash black pepper, chicken, and stir fry until chicken is no more pink color.
4. Add vegetables, stir fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce, and stir fry until chicken is well cooked, then add cooked eggs. Stir until eggs are mixed evenly. Top with sliced green onion.
Serve over rice or as a delicious filler for mandarin pancakes (you can use tortilla wraps for substitute).