1 chicken breast
1/3 cup water chestnuts
1 teaspoon starch
2 tablespoons oil
½ cup frozen peas and carrots
¼ cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
8-10 pieces of lettuce
¼ cup Almond slivers or Ying's Wonton Chips
1. Cut chicken breast, mushrooms and water chestnuts into small pieces or cubes.
2. Place chicken in a bowl, add starch and mix well.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan or wok on medium-high heat, add chicken and stir fry until no more pink, then add mushrooms, water chestnuts, peas and carrots.
4. Stir fry for about 10 seconds, then add Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade.
5. Continue stir fry for about 1 minute or until everything is cooked.
6. Fill lettuce with stir fry and then sprinkle almond slivers or Ying's Wonton Chips on top.
Serve with Ying's Star Chef Korean BBQ Marinade on the side for dipping.