6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1 tablespoon oil
1 package corn tortillas
1/4 cup hot chili sauce ( optional)
1 cup guacamole
1. First, place Chicken thighs in a Ziploc bag, then add Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Massage chicken from outside the bag to help it absorb the marinade and allow it to marinate for at least an hour.
2. Heat a cast iron pan and add oil to grease the bottom. Pan seared chicken until browned and cover to finish cooking.
3. Let the chicken cool and then chop into small chucks.
4. In a small pan heat the leftover marinade to a boil, then turn off heat. Add hot chili sauce if desired.
Then pour over the chicken, and mix well.
5. Soften tortillas by heating them lightly in a pan or microwave.
Place about 2 tablespoons chicken in a tortilla and top with guacamole.