2 Chinese eggplants
1 small red bell pepper
1 small green bell pepper
1 small yellow bell pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 slice ginger, fine chopped
1 cloves garlic, fine chopped
3 cups cooking oil
3 tablespoons Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce
1. Cut eggplant into thick wedges, red, green and yellow pepper into cubes. Sprinkle salt on eggplant wedges.
2. Heat 2 to 3 cups of oil over medium-high heat in a large preheated skillet or wok. Lay in eggplant and deep-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until browned.
3. Drain eggplant on paper towel and set aside.
4. Reserve 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet or wok. When oil is hot add ginger and garlic.
5. Stir for a few seconds, and then add peppers, stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the eggplant and finally the sauce. Stir fry for another 30 seconds.
Makes 2-3 servings. Serve and enjoy!