1 lb. Beef or Pork tenderloin
1/3 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade, divided
4 tablespoons Korean red chili paste
2 teaspoons salt
1 bunch spinach
8 oz. bean sprouts
3 tablespoons oil
4 cups cooked rice
1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
1. First cut meat in thin strips or slices. Place meat in a container and add 4 1/2 tablespoons Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Mix well.
2. In a separate container, combine Korean red chili paste with the remaining Korean BBQ Marinade. Set aside.
3. Cut zucchini and carrot into match sticks.
4. Place 3 cups water and salt in a pot and bring it to boil. Add zucchini and cook for 1 minute. Rinse in cold water and drain.
Repeat the same with carrot.
5. Blanch bean spinach for about 30 seconds.
Rinse in cold water and squeeze out excess liquid. Do the same with bean sprouts.
6. Add 1 tablespoon oil In a pan, cook marinated meat over medium high heat until it is completely cooked.
7. Heat a separate pan, then add the remaining oil. When it's hot crack and drop in eggs one at time. Fry eggs until they are done to your liking.(sunny side up)
8. In a bowl, add 1 cup rice, top with meat, vegetables, and then top with an egg. Sprinkle sesame seeds if desired.
9. Finally add the Korean red chili mixture.