½ lb flank steak, thin sliced
3 tablespoons Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce, divided
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1/3 lb asparagus, trim off tough ends and cut into 1 ½” length
3 baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup sliced yellow pepper
1. Place steak with in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce and 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil to beef. Mix well. Let it ma
rinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a wok or skillet, add garlic, ginger and beef.
3. Stir fry for 1 minute and add asparagus, mushroom and yellow pepper.
4. Stir fry for another minute and add the remaining Ying’s Stir Fry sauce.
5. Stir for 30 more seconds or until everything is cooked. Serve over rice.