1/4 lb. spaghetti
1/3 lb. tender loin or chuck steak
1-2 green onions
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove chopped garlic
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1 small orange pepper, cut into thin slices
¼ cup Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce
1. Cook spaghetti noodles as instructed. Drain. Cut steak into thin slices. Slice green onion into 2-inch lengths.
2. Place oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot add beef and garlic, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add broccoli, mushrooms and orange pepper and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender (about 1 minute).
4. Add green onions and Ying’s Stir-fry Sauce.
5. Stir-fry for another 30 seconds, then add noodles. Continue stirring until sauces are evenly distributed.