1 lb smoked sausage
3 tablespoons oil, divided
2 eggs, beaten
1 small onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1 small carrot, cut into slices
1 jalapeno, seeded & cut in thin strips
2 1/2 cups cooked rice
2 tablespoons Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Cut sausage into 1/4 inch slices.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet. Add beaten eggs and stir for 1 minute. Remove from wok.
3. Add the remaining oil to the wok, Add sausage and onion. Stir for a couple minutes or until sausage begins to brown.
4. Add broccoli, carrot and jalapeño. Stir Fry until broccoli turns darker green.
5. Add rice and cooked eggs. Add Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade and continue stirring for a minute or until it is evenly mixed.