½ lb Chinese lo mein noodles or linguine
1 or 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 small carrot
1 small stalk celery or Chinese Napa
2 green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
2 tablespoons Oil
3 tablespoons Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
¼ cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Cook noodles or linguine as instructed. Drain.
2. Cut chicken into thin strips.
3. Cut carrots and celery or Napa cabbage into small, thin strips. Slice green onion lengthwise down middle, then into 2-inch lengths.
1. Put 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet or wok heated over medium-high heat.
2. Place chicken strips into heated oil and stir-fry until outside appears cooked.
3. Add all vegetables, and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender (about 1 minute).
4. Add noodles, Ying’s Stir fry Sauce and Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Stir-fry until sauces are evenly distributed. Transfer to serving dish.
Serve and enjoy this very popular Chinese noodle dish. Makes 4-5 servings.