6 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 (20 oz) can sliced pineapple
1 (8 oz) jar maraschino cherries (optional)
1 (18 oz) box yellow cake mix
1 cup Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce, divided into two 1/2 cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle nuts in bottom of pan, and cover evenly with brown sugar. Arrange pineapple rings on top, placing cherries in the middle of sliced pineapple rings.
4. Prepare cake mix according to directions, replacing 1/2 cup water with Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce. Pour over brown sugar.
5. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until cake top springs back when touched.
6. Drizzle the other 1/2 cup Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce over cake while the cake is still hot. Yummy!