2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 cup Ying's Batter Mix
3 cups vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 jalapeno, seeded and cut into slices
1/4 cup sliced carrot
1 cup Ying's General Tso's Sauce
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2. Prepare the batter according to the instruction. Place chicken in the batter.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat. When oil is hot ( it should sizzle once you place the chicken in the oil ), deep fry until they become golden brown.
4. Remove oil from wok, reserving 1 tablespoon oil.
5. Add garlic, stir fry for 5 seconds, add jalapeno and carrot. Stir fry for 1 more minute, then add Ying's General Tso's Sauce.
6. Cook until it starts bubbling, add back fried chicken to the wok. Stir to coat chicken with the sauce.
Place chicken on a serving plate. Finally sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken.