1 slab baby back ribs
2 tablespoons soy sauce (optional)
1 1/2 cups Ying's Orange Sauce
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. First, cut rib rack into single ribs.
2. Add ribs and soy sauce to a ziploc bag. Shake it until ribs are lightly coated with soy sauce.
3. Place ribs in a large pot and add enough cold water to cover them.
4. Cook on medium heat heat until it boils, then turn down the heat and cook on low for about 45 minutes or until they are fully cooked and tender. Drain.
5. To a pan add Ying's Orange Sauce and garlic, cook until it bubbles. Then add cooked ribs, stirring to coat them with the sauce.
Place orange ribs on a serving platter, sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!