1 ½ cup rice
4 tablespoons oil
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ cup sliced carrots
8 peapods, cut in half
1 egg, beaten
½ cup fully cooked turkey ham cubes
½ cup pineapple tidbits
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
2 tablespoons Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce
Salt to taste
Cook rice according to instructions.
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in a wok or skillet .
2. Add onions, carrots and peapods. Stir fry for 1 minute or until peapods are tender. Remove vegetables from wok.
3. Heat another 2 tablespoons oil in the wok, add egg and stir until no more running.
4. Add ham, vegetables, pineapple and rice to the wok. Stir fry for 1 more minute or until rice is heated through.
5. Drizzle with soy sauce and Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce. Stir to mix.
It’s best to use leftover rice, or cook rice a day ahead and keep it in refrigerator overnight. This will make the texture of the fried rice firm. Makes 4 servings.